Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:16 am 

Hi

I have just purchased a little Daihatsu Charade with my partner since we're currently commuting in her MX5 and it is getting wrecked with stone chips and some idiot reversed into the front number plate; also we wouldn't even dare leave it at the local train station hence why the charade will come in as the number one work and run around car, also the MX5 is not the most practical car with is miniture boot and also being a two seater doesn't help.

My question is if any fellow OzDatter owns a Tandem trailer I can Borrow/hire for this Sunday so I can go pick it up, the car is not running thus it needs to have a winch to pull it up onto the trailer.

I have called a couple tow truck guys that I have gotten numbers off from this site on a previous occasion but they're asking for too much moulah $$$$

if anyone can help please get in touch with me via pm or email: Alex1.pereira@psnworld.com

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Alex