Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:44 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:20 pm 

Hey guy's just moved to Adelaide, and I bought a 1200 ute last weekend as my daily. I've owned 4 Holden Gemini's in the past one of which I was building for show, but I ended up selling it due to the change in location and job. I've always loved the 1200 ute's but they are very hard to come by in Perth so I'm stoked that I've managed to pick up a clean example over here. , plans are to just use it to get around at the moment, I've got a motorcycle to get my get my hoon fix. However I've been on the MADDAT website and had a drool over the rotor conversion kit's he sells on there, wouldn't mind putting in a tuff NA rotor one day!

Is there any other Datto's owners who do cruise's around Adelaide, I'm pretty keen to get out on one !?

And can anyone tell me where the heater fan is located? Ive noticed some blue wires that go towards the heater core that i think could be for the fan but in Gemini's the fan sits in the engine bay... and can anyone tell me what fuses feed what? as there is no fuse box cover in my car.

cheers Tom