Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:31 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:11 pm 

Hey Oldskool, which part of the Ipswich City Council do you work at? (judging by the email address.)

I'd like to give you a lift, but at this stage I'm taking all the food and drinks, and another passenger.

Sounds like a cool project you got going there too. I'm going to eventually build one with an SR. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:40 pm 

The akeizm and his z are going. Got my cannon put on today, my bumperbars are fixed. I'm now gonna send an email.

Gonna go out friday and get new car wash etc and detail the car. Make it look seXeh :D

My friend who owns a 280zx is gonna be coming in my car, his one is having major probs atm.

Post subject: sat...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:16 pm 

thanks for the offer peter.. it was good to meet you and the other mad dat fans on the cruise... nice car.. hope we have some more runs next year. i hope to have the old girl running by then... (brian thanks for the lift..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:45 am 

All too glad to help Yamen.

Was a very enjoyable cruise, hope to go on the next one you guys have!

Just a small request, can anyone who tooks pics of a silver TRX Bluebird with SR20DET can they send me the pictures please? (as it's my car :lol: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:57 am 

Yea was good fun, was a bit of a cackup how some of us took a wrong turn. Also I'd never been on Mt.Nebo and god is that one taxing mountain. Had to pull over for a bit of cool down heh.

Got to willowbank and didn't see many of the dattos run :( Aww well doesn't matter, I finally got to see my cousins torana run. (If some of you's remember willowbank. It was the Loud Blue Torana that ran a 10.80 second 1/4mile. Heh he got in trouble for going to fast! Now thats weird!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:38 am 
pics anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:00 am 

The images from the cruise are now online at www.turbophile.com - follow the link from the main page or look in the gallery. :D 120 images!! (hence taking so long to get them up!)

The DVD video is unfortunately not available this time around, due to not really enough footage being taken ... however we are planning to take some more video on the next cruise and lump them together into one decent sized video (available on VHS or DVD).

If you would still like to get a copy of all the images at web resolution (to save downloading them all), please email me with your address etc. They will cost $5.00 If you want to get any prints I can get them printed at photographic quality (on photo paper at a lab) for the following prices including postage within Australia:

6x4" $3 each
5x7" $10 each
8x10" $20 each

I can sort out discounts apply for multiple copies etc, please email for details.

Any profits from this will go back into the QPDC and should hopefully get us started with a proper registered club so we can organise track days and other events!

Thanks to everyone who attended, it was a great day! The next cruise will be held around Easter and will be a Sunshine Coast destination. 8)

Cheers

Charlotte

Post subject: the qld cruise
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:21 pm 
everyone the video turned out well with some really good footage. unfortunately there wasnt really enough so as i am doing th next cruise down the sunshine coast we will have alot more chances to get everyone inn and get some better footage of the day. we are planning around sometime in march for the cruise and hope to see alot of you there. also the we will have forms to fill out at the end of the day so everyone can order a vid and we can finally put it all together.
cheers Ryan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:33 pm 

I know its a fair way off but can we make it on a Sunday this time? I work 6 days a week so Sundays the only day and I really want to go on one of these!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:32 am 

No worries dude we'll see what we can do for you. ;)

Haven't actually organised a date yet for the next one ... will have to have a chat to the other guys first before finalising but I am thinking the weekend before the Easter break - maybe the 4th April.

Also thinking we might organise this one for an early morning, to avoid the inevitable tourist traffic.

Thoughts people??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:42 pm 

I'm good lol. I only go to uni 3 days a week.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2