Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:46 am

All times are UTC+11:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:28 pm 

Hey Fellas,

I have been comtemplating another cruise since the last one and I think for november time this will great.. plus it can be a started to the Xmas BBQ. Bascially it will start from the western Ring road at the mobil servo.. then on the Ring rd too the tullamarine fwy to bulla then too lancefield via romsey.. then the back way to kyneton through to bendigo. there r some really nice roads still more planning, I'm think a day cruise where we leave at 10 get there at lunch have lunch and relax then possibly head back via bacchus/gisborne then into the city via the western highway...

Mick Taylor
http://www.drive.to/MT510
SR20DET Datsun P510/1600
OZDAT MEMBERS PAGE
http://www.ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8470
====================

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:22 pm 

sounds good count me in,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:04 pm 

Sounds like fun to me, but I wont have my Dato on the rd then, but I will tag along, I will just sit at the back of the group im my Suby

www.sagarallyteam.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:06 pm 

I am keen but I am out of the country till the 13/11.
If it is after that I am in for sure.
Jake

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:07 am 

hey mick and guys,

long time no type - its been a while since ive been on here and had a yarn. I take it the GOR cruise went well - i only got buckle's instant message about it when i logged in tonight. have you guys got some photos from the cruise? if so i would love to see them.

My car is looking much worse (although i did clean it on the weekend) and the clutch is even worse than before - Im gonna have to bite the bullet soon and fork out for a new one. Mick you mentioned the christmas barbeque? has james set a date yet? I may be interested in coming along to this bendigo thing depending on work so when you set a date ill be able to tell you.

oh yeah - my dad was sick and tired of my datto being able to beat him in his holden and he has finally spat the dummy. He put a deposit down on a 1991 porsche 911 carrera 2 on the weekend, so now it will be 2 litres versus 3.6 - i dont think i have a hope in hell :(

how is the sr20 holding up mick?

tim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:44 am 

While we are catching up, Ben what happened with your court case? I guess you got out with a fine or something if your coming...

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]