Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Datto events coming up??
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:03 am 
G-day im a newbie, ive just started restoring my first 510 and am really interested in meeting and greeting the enthusiests who have been there and done that. im in the adelaide area and am interested in any events coming up in the coming months!

replies would be much appreciated

Cheers!!! Alex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:19 pm 

Hey Alex,
Welcome on board, there have been a few events orgainised in adelaide lately, mainly cruises and such, but a few of us are trying to sort out a club situation, so we'll keep you posted.
Cheers Shannon

S15 SR20DET 85 910 TRX currently making 165kw

Post subject: events
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:08 am 
Cheers Shannon great to hear about the possibility of a datsun owners club, unfortunately i havnt got my datto up and running yet for the cruises and there is the small matter of getting my L's. that would be great if u could keep me posted on any events coming up i think my datto should be up and runing by the time i get my P's in the next 8 months so fingers crossed ill be out on the cruises in no time.

Cheers Alex !! :) :D

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]