Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

Post subject: 411 suspension
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 pm 

hi there I have an old school 411 sedan. I need new shocks all round. does anyone have part numbers of these... kyb or Monroe. I also need sway bar rubbers, leaf spring shackle rubbers and someone who rebuilds ball joints/tie rod ends and draglinks in Brisbane if anyone can help. cheers datlove

Post subject: Re: 411 suspension
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:10 pm 

DATLOVE wrote:
hi there I have an old school 411 sedan. I need new shocks all round. does anyone have part numbers of these... kyb or Monroe. I also need sway bar rubbers, leaf spring shackle rubbers and someone who rebuilds ball joints/tie rod ends and draglinks in Brisbane if anyone can help. cheers datlove
Your best bet is to pull the shocks out and take them to a suspension place to be honest, or measure them and buy a replacement online. You really need to get creative with these cars as no one stocks parts for them really, they weren't that popular when they were new.

Sway bar rubbers you should be able to find something that is close and make it fit. Ball joints, tie rods and draglinks = Good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:17 pm 

From another forum;

Monroe OESpectrums

Front #5804
Rear #5818

The rears may have been referencing for a wagon (which are different, so be careful ordering without researching).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:20 am 

Thanks Bozo510, i'll check it out. I'm also stuggling to find m10 x 1.25 mag wheel nuts so I'm hitting dead ends everywhere. :(

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:01 pm 

DATLOVE wrote:
Thanks Bozo510, i'll check it out. I'm also stuggling to find m10 x 1.25 mag wheel nuts so I'm hitting dead ends everywhere. :(
You can replace the studs as well, but yeah I get your pain. Old english cars seem to have the same thread pitch etc, so look there for options.