Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:55 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

Post subject: Datsun 1600 SR20 Loom
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:56 pm 

Hi Guys,

I am after a wiring loom for my 1969 Datsun 1600 with a S15 Sr20 in it, i have found a few places which do wiring looms and just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with them and and which one is the preferred option.

I have had a look at the PLMS Developments option, but i cant seem to get in contact with the guy to discuss details with him, all i have found is an email address and he hasnt responded to my emails. Does anyone had a phone number or maybe a differenet email address?

I know datsport do a wiring loom option which to be honest i havent looked fully into yet.

lastly i can see that MadDat also have an option where you send them the loom and they work on it and send it back.

If there are any others it would be greatly appreciated to hear them.. :cheers

Cheers :cheers :cheers
Stefano

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:23 pm 

Pete has a full time job and the PLMS is a part time thing for him at the moment, so getting looms done is pretty hard at the moment.
I suggest you speak to Scott at MadDat. He seems to know his stuff when it comes to looms (based on others experience).
Datsport I'm not sure as I haven't spoken to anyone who has used their loom service.

Typically with PLMS and MadDat, you send your loom to them and they remove all the superfluous wires/connections, and splice in the correct lengths for the Datsun.

I was very happy with the PLMS service. Pete does a fantastic job, neat, and worked first time (Hahahha).