Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:32 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:12 pm 

where abouts is this GDS and when is he open? contact number?
also is there any wreckers in geelong that are good for anything nissan, blueys/pintara's/skylines/imports etc?

thanks
dave

The 1600

Recommended traders: Nissanman, pro240c, 2door510, Datsport, mkyle, Green510, Um_510, jdmdatsun510, Ludachris

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:19 pm 

Grants usually have a few R30s and R31s in there, bluebird every now and then

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:58 pm 

Hi Dave GDS has been closed for almost 4 years but as Des owns the property he still has some stuff in his shed[s] but hes usually too busy to spend any time in the yard. Unfortuneately the mobile crusher has been in Geelong over the past couple of weeks and Portside squashed half a dozen R31's and some pulsars and when I was there on Thursday there wasn't a Datto or Nissan in the yard!!! You could try Lara wreckers they had a couple of Bluies and R31's a few weeks ago. Whats that bloke at Talbot got??? I beleive hes got some good stuff but knows his prices. Cheers OMD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:16 pm 

If the wreckers down there are anything like the wrecking yard i work at here in ballarat, then they'd chuck out most of the datto stuff lying around with blinking an eye lid. My boss threw out a heap of datto stuff i'd had my eye on for a while. And when i said "All that stuffs sort after now" he just laughed at me. Hahahaha... real f'n funny.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:21 pm 
Donating Member
Donating Member

Riley wrote:
If the wreckers down there are anything like the wrecking yard i work at here in ballarat, then they'd chuck out most of the datto stuff lying around with blinking an eye lid. My boss threw out a heap of datto stuff i'd had my eye on for a while. And when i said "All that stuffs sort after now" he just laughed at me. Hahahaha... real f'n funny.
It's wonderful when that happens! They did that at my local wrecker's too, crushed a whole load of Datsuns a while ago. They have rows of different cars, Commodores, Falcons, etc, and I think they work through the lines deciding what they don't need. Although to be fair, there aren't many Datsuns that I know of in my area, so that's why the wrecker thinks they aren't really sort after.

The fleet:

Australia:
'80 200B GX - the green200b - hibernating
'81 RX-7 - 12A extend port - daily
'74 RX-2 - 13B bridgeport - cruiser

Europe:
'93 200SX - CA18DET - tourer
Dato200B wrote:
Green200B has forgotten more about 200Bs than we will ever know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:24 am 

green200b wrote:
It's wonderful when that happens! They did that at my local wrecker's too, crushed a whole load of Datsuns a while ago. They have rows of different cars, Commodores, Falcons, etc, and I think they work through the lines deciding what they don't need. Although to be fair, there aren't many Datsuns that I know of in my area, so that's why the wrecker thinks they aren't really sort after.
Yeah, and when they do have stuff, they charge you a sh!tload, because even though you're the only one who will buy it, you can't find it anywhere else.

Unfair :(

[ img ]
BM510 wrote:
I'm a driver.