Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:24 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

Post subject: on you idiots!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:37 pm 

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/stor ... 82,00.html

good ol RCK in the news again

Post subject: Re: on you idiots!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:50 pm 

Isnt that just another saturday night north of adelaide :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:40 pm 

Reminds me of Deer Park (melbourne) Macca's on a saturday night a few years back. Mate of a mate got done doing doey's ine th middle of an intersection on Princess HWY. Stoopid mofo didn't see the cops rock up because of all the smoke and got his car confiscated.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:46 am 
Donating Member
Donating Member

I'm sure the Ragerz Commodore Klub would think highly of DYLAN and KATE KYRIACOU now.

What theyve done is similar to waging war on a bikie club.
I'd be a tad concerned if i was them...

Last edited by nick on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:15 am 
Old Digger

Farkwitts! If this keeps on going the good car enthusiasts like most of us will be hit harder and harder until it will be illegal to even be a car enthusiast. I'm sick of these idiots ruining it for everyone else. It gives everyone a bad name is is not fair on the guys that do the right thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 am 

despite dropping oil on a highway, atleast they are getting further out of town now...

but i dont agree that claims of building a dedicated motorsport park would assist this problem

i however do want a propper facility to teach young drivers before getting their p plates (kind of like a rider-safe)
to have a better drag strip not owned by the Jane family; and,
to have an alternative to mallala - something relatively technical please with alternative short courses integrated into it

i'm happy to support MORE speed cameras if the funding WILL be allocated to the building of such a facility but only speaking from an enthusiast point of view who will be willing to fork out for such a privelage.

afterall we do have mallala track days, we do have pt gawler drift days, we do have AIR with burnout pad and drag strip, we do have collingrove hill climb, we do have organised motorkahna events... but you have to be members and pay out of your pocket so these illegal activities spill into the streets.

these losers in vn commodores and vl's cant afford to go to a track day which is marshalled and limited by insurance liability costs and the endless amounts of scrutineering needed for a safe operation. the bogans who drive boongas and burnout in public places are more worried about buying 2nd hand tyres and cd head units with graphic displays to bother with a propper suit and helmet, or a $50 entry fee - cmon $50 is a tank of juice!

whatever happened to these "undercover operations" with stupid manes, like operation tipan and operation pink cactus?

maybe this article would be enough for Mike Ran to squeeze out some funding!

[/rant]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:10 pm 

if the gov were serious about get these people off the street they would have a free / heavily discounted track for them, but normal people want someone to blame for the road toll and it cant be them it must be the hoon's and so goverment spending monie on hoons is not media friendly :(

like drifting in perth
$300 year membership
$300 race suit
$100 helmet
$150 track hire
plus your car and tyres

most young people cant afford this and end up on the streets in industral area's on sundays and like myself get court

XR8 tow car
stocko 1200 ute

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:03 pm 

Spot on these guys are absolute idiots spoiling it for the enthusiasts by these sort of acts putting the topic in the public just puts anyone with a modified car into the hoon category because the average joe thinks you only modify your car to do burnouts.

Getting AIR up and running again or building another track wont stop these idiots they are not interested in organised activities where people can tell them what to do.

And Perthuterus sounds abit rich but you can take your road car out to mallala for five sessions(whole day) for $110 and all you need is a helmet and a level 2 cams licence aprox $100 for 12 months. Cant afford it is just an excuse as i have found with my passion to go motor racing if you want to do it you will find a way maybe give up going to the pub every Fri & Sat all of a sudden youve got money to go racing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:19 pm 
Old Digger

NC1600 wrote:
Spot on these guys are absolute idiots spoiling it for the enthusiasts by these sort of acts putting the topic in the public just puts anyone with a modified car into the hoon category because the average joe thinks you only modify your car to do burnouts.

Getting AIR up and running again or building another track wont stop these idiots they are not interested in organised activities where people can tell them what to do.

And Perthuterus sounds abit rich but you can take your road car out to mallala for five sessions(whole day) for $110 and all you need is a helmet and a level 2 cams licence aprox $100 for 12 months. Cant afford it is just an excuse as I have found with my passion to go motor racing if you want to do it you will find a way maybe give up going to the pub every Fri & Sat all of a sudden youve got money to go racing.
Farkin oath. If you think about how much money you can spend on a night out on the bevies that would cover the entry easy. Still would we want these fools on the track with us though?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:43 pm 

well yer there idiots and there gonna keep being idiots but if say a carpark was free to use has a skid pan and keep the crowd behind somthing have one copper running it for safty reasons so only one car on the skid pan at a time and it was open every friday saturday night wouldnt that be the best way of giving them some where to go thats safe and insead of heaps of cops wasting time you have one cop wasting time

we had a program like it in perth run by coppers called blue light drags (200metres) $5 to watch and $10 to drag / do burnouts
was great untill a change of powers in goverment and it got scraped this was afordable motorsport imo (for platers )

its only time untill the real "hoons"" get tired of burnouts and get into motorsport

XR8 tow car
stocko 1200 ute

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

It's idiots like this that have given the government powers to confiscate and crush cars. :roll:

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 48,00.html

Last edited by Mr Camouflage on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spelling

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 pm 

crushing car will not stop people like this because they drive boonga commodores that they can pick up for half a weeks pay. sure crush one but there are many more out there wiating for a new owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:29 am 

aidaniel wrote:
crushing car will not stop people like this because they drive boonga commodores that they can pick up for half a weeks pay. sure crush one but there are many more out there wiating for a new owner

and taking away licences doesn't work as most repeat offenders either drive unregistered cars or without licences usually while drunk - without seatbelts.

they just peg it when a cop comes. if they drive dangerous enough the cop doesn't persue

broad brush stroke with stereotype paint?

unfortunately not...

i seen it :impatient:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 pm 

Go the commos :lol: