Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:07 am

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:36 pm 

This is a few Pictures of my 910 Bluebird Venturer
I bought her sight unseen from ebay with the usual intentions of lumpy cam 5 speed box twin side drafts or maybe even a small super charger :lol: .
When I bought her home and had aproper look at her she was way to original and in far to good order to molest ..... it just wouldnt be right to change it.
She was a original one owner car Purchased from Westpoint Nissan in November 1982 Serviced her entire life by Westpoint Nissan.
She is so tidy that the rear windows have no marks from being wound down ... in fact I had to remove the door cards to free up the windows lol and the back seats are like they have never been sat in with the exception of some dog hair (old people and dogs :x I just cant get all of that hair of the seat no matter how much I vacum :impatient: )
Ther is only very few cancer spots in her the bigest is bout the size of a thumbnail and the rear bumper has a small ding other than that the paint is all original except a few slight touch ups here and there.
The old guy who owned it must not have done a lot of driving as it has done only 62800 Km to date. unfortunatley the old guy passed away in 2005 and the car was parked in a garage untill July 2012 when I purchased it from one of those free car body removal guys.

Unfortunately sitting for 7 years took its toll on the engine and on a Trip home from BOSS wrecking in Tingalpa back to Loganlea she overheated and blew the head gasket :( on the Logan Motorway ......

I purchased another 910 a 84 model (the one I have for wrecking on here) with 130 000 Kms on it ... took the engine out of her and replace the engine but kept every thing else true to the car so she is still genuine asides the non matching engine number. The donor car also has all brand new front end bushes and struts and sprigs aswell as complete new back end so I will be relacing those aswell as the original ones have sprung oil leaks from sitting for 7 years.

I hopefully have her out for display in the All Jap Day on Feb 17

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

You dont see to many Series I's around anymore and certainly dont see any that are original and not turned into something they are not.
Most of them have got sr20's in them or turned into fake TRX or been wrecked out/ Turned into drift pigs
My goal is to have the last Series I Bluebird Venturer that is still a actual Venturer and not a Fake TRX :rofl:

1981 Datsun 280ZX 2+2
Current Ride
1982 Datsun Bluebird Venturer (62000km grandpa spec)
2004 Ford Escape (Daily/Family)
Have Owned
1983 Nissan R30 Hatch
1979 Datsun 280C
1995 Audi A4 B5 Quatro 1.8lt Turbo 5sp AWD
1976 KC Centura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:28 pm 

Well done, nice one.