Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:07 am

All times are UTC+11:00

Post subject: Maybe selling
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:56 am 

For the past year I've been trying to get my friend to sell me back my old 280z motor and triples but it was always no as he believed he was going to purchase a car to put it in. In the meantime I purchased a 260z motor and Twin 2" Jag S.Us. I've done about 50 ks on this motor so far as I've been waiting to purchase a 5 speed and wanted to restore the body somewhat before driving it frequently. The person I purchased the motor off is probably well known to a lot of you.Presently I'm looking to see if anyone is interested.The motor runs fine and the carbies are in very good order,very responsive and can be viewed running. As you've probably guessed by now my friend has deciced to part with these items so he can buy a m/bike and I'm very keen to have these items in my car where they belong. Ill be selling engine, carbs and extractors for a reasonable price.If interested Email me at therealmccoys@aapt.net.au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:44 pm 

selling yet?

***OUT OF ACTION***