Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:03 pm 

Powercruise Pro Street Shootout #4
Willowbank Raceway 24th November
2 WEEKS TO GO!!

If it?s the toughest streetcars in Australia you wanna see then get your ass out to the Dragstrip where you?ll see some of the fastest streetcars in the country. All the usual big hitters from the APSA top ten list will be there. Hayes, Mincer, Voase, Manswetto just to name a few of the front runners.
I?m hopin to take it to MINCER with the new camaro almost finished.

If I knew how to post pics on here I would show you so if you wanna see it, send me an e-mail at info@powercruise.net and post them up for everyone can you.
The engine from the hq has been transplanted, the turbo mounted, exhause to the tubo finished and looks sh*t hot. The 6inch out in front of the front tyre is cool. The Water to Air intercooler has been mounted last night and hooked up. Fuel tank and water tank and radiator are all there waiting to be mounted which is all planned for the next few days so some testing will be in order next week.

Program is as follows.
Gates open 6am
Qualifying from 9am
Racing from 5pm till about 10pm

Tickets available at the gate Adults $35 Kids 13 and under are free

Corporate boxes have sold out so please no more calls.

Ever seen a car hit the tyres for 400 m without using the brakes to slow it down?
If not, your sure to be in for a show when a few of Brisbane?s crazy lads take over from me as I wont be in the green hq this year and tyres for the camaro are too expensive to be rippin up for that. So I can?t wait to see who is gunna fry em and take the cash for the best Powerskid of the shootout.

There are still some regular racers that haven?t got their entries in so don?t forget guys, next Monday 19th Nov is the final day for entries. If your unsure of anything give me a call on 0407172413 and I?ll see what I can do.

Also just so you know, anyone can drive in to the pits. There is no parking outside as we want any nice cruisers to park inside for all to see so when you get there, feel free to park up next to the food area with your cruiser and find yourself as park. All other spectators can park inside where ever you can

The Carline Mufflers Powercruise Streetcar Shootout #3.

Catch you Racin?.

Gup

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:12 pm 

Pics:

Attachments:
[ attachment ]
Camaro Stance.jpg [ 65.56 KiB | Viewed 755 times ]
[ attachment ]
Camaro Exhaust.jpg [ 28.83 KiB | Viewed 755 times ]
[ attachment ]
Camaro Engine Bay 3.jpg [ 39.6 KiB | Viewed 755 times ]