Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC+11:00

Post subject: New SA member
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:43 pm 

Hi Peoples!

My name is Effy. I am 27 and have just bought my first car (better late than never hey?) and I am still on my Learners. I posted in the general section of the overall forum, but thought I should post here too.

I have a light blue 1981 Nissan Datsun Pulsar N10,with 5 doors and an E15 engine. I have heard that these are getting rare... and I have not seen any on Adelaide roads...It belonged to an Uncle who has now gone to live in a Nursing Home and happily sold it to me to get me started on the road.

It is in great shape, with very little work needed. My Dad and I are just cleaning it and fixing the problems we have found... such as it had no air filter, a piece of the altenator was snapped (had to have it welded) and it was just plain filthy. I would love to one day have its paint job redone as theres a few scratches and bumps where the paints gone. But, I will see what happens.

I have had a few people tell me it kinda looks like a charger... it looks very sporty...

I have never been a 'car' person... so I am clueless...lol... so I am hoping to learn something from these forums.

I love my lil car! I will get some pics up soon... I will be washing the Beast this weekend and will snap a few shots then.

Looking forward to some Adelaidiean responses

Effy

FYI: 27, F, SA

Everyone is a Bear!

Post subject: Re: New SA member
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:21 pm 

If you would like to see my N10, please check out my post in the general discussion.... its called... Pictures of my N10... as promised.

FYI: 27, F, SA

Everyone is a Bear!