Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:50 pm 

Nice trucks.

200B Is 810, (B for Bluebird)
They sold 810 series in USA but with a longer front end and 6 cyl instead of 4 cyl.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:03 pm 

datmanuk wrote:
Nice trucks.

200B Is 810, (B for Bluebird)
They sold 810 series in USA but with a longer front end and 6 cyl instead of 4 cyl.
So many datsuns, not enough time. :lol:
I have had to limit myself to the 320 and 520/521 pickups, as if I didn't, I would have 20 datsuns, and lots of issues with the city about just that subject.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:01 pm 

I am back to looking like this again, I got real lucky, a member of Ratsun that lives in Australia, found me another NL320 taillight assembly complete, and since I got no response to my inquiry about the part, he bought it and shipped it to me, he's a real nice guy, as I had not sent him any money so far, and it arrived at my door, but I have bought a few things from him in the past, anyway he saved my ass, as the parts arrived at my door just in time for me to fix my taillight bezel and install it for the Canby show over here.
[ img ]

[ img ]
I had sent my parts to be re-plated(chromed) and the jerk broke my part, and then said it was broke in shipping, but could not show me no photos of the part in one piece like I asked him for before shipping the parts.
I learned that one should have stuff like plating done locally.
Here it is a few days before the show.
[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]
I also bought a stock heater box for my little truck, and installed it a couple weeks ago, it now has heat and defrosters.
[ img ]

[ img ]
I never drive this when it is raining or wet outside, but it's still nice to have defrosters.
I also figured out in the last 4 months or so that my datsun doesn't like the fuel they sell over here, it was really hard to start when cold, but I found a place semi local that sells non-ethanol premium gas, I carry a 5 gallon can of gas everywhere I go, because the gas gauge doesn't work, well the last time I ran out I put that good fuel in it, everything works better now, it even starts easy now.
My next job on this project is to get the fuel gauge to work, it might be interesting, as these trucks came over here as positive ground, but I have a negative ground UTE now.