Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:10 am

All times are UTC+11:00

Post subject: sr20 200b
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:17 am 

I've read that it slots straight into a wagon... Can I safely assume my SR20DET will go pretty much straight into my 200b? box and all??
any info would help....If I weasel my way into the job offer at chasers motorworks i'll have no trouble but I think I'll just be getting an engine from a "friend of a friend" from there if all else fails.... My Supra to Holden conversion is too expensive and too much effort... I want something easy. Fairly straight swap this one?? Or just inject and turbo the top end of my L20 block?? Also after registration I will be selling a full custom 200b interior with the exception of front seats.... comes with black soft door trims aswell as speaker wells, hoodlining, 2 carpets, couple of dashes (triple s one in there too me thinks), custom boot with 2 12" sub boxes, also rear thingo for sound to come through the parcel shelf.... L20 minus carbs for sale also... pretty fresh, very lumpy.... 0400 454 318, or subkulcha@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:54 am 
Site Admin

OK flexorcist, two things to answer to here:
1, the SR into 200B has been discussed at least to times before on this forum that I know of,
both going in-depth as to how to do it - PLEASE DO A SEARCH - IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!

2, if you have something for sale, you MUST post it in the relevant section,
e.g. "For Sale - Parts" or in the Ozdat Classifieds (Link at top of forum).

Regards...

http://www.lescollinsracing.com/