Ozdat Home Feature Cars Ozdat Classifieds Event Calander Links Trade Link Tech Resource Merchandise Donate Web Mail
It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:50 pm 

so ive been searching these forums for quite some time and the only bumpers that people have sugested is the early stanza bumpes which look great but are extinct.

so what im asking is what are my other options with minimaly cutting and welding?

or if anyone have a fairly good pair of stanza bumpers early or late and is wll to post to qld let me know !
thanks guys :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 pm 

I never actually tried it on my stanza but early 200b bumpers look to be very close. I can measure up my '78 200b bumpers on the weekend if you like? overall size as well as well as distance between mounts. Although mounts shouldn't be an issue as you could just fab some.

If you can find a way to mount the front parkers/blinkers outside of the front bumper or cut them in they might work.

I'm sorry to say my dad threw a brand new aftermarket set of early stanza bumpers on the coucil cleanup pile whilst i was overseas a few years ago. Broke a few hearts of the stanza owners in sydney.